You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary teacher - Sheffield
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced primary school teacher, Eden Brown Education want to hear from you. We are currently working alongside a lovely Primary School in Barnsley who have regular requirements for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers on an ad hoc basis.
If you havent yet secured a teaching role for September or looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then we want to hear from you!
The successful Teacher will:
- Have a Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Have great behaviour management skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with pupils, parents and staff
- Prepared to be hardworking and well organised
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for new one
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
Benefits of working through Eden Brown Education:
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultants who are on hand 24/7
- Competitive pay rates (Between £90 - £140 per day)
- Weekly pay via a clear and easy payment method
- Access to Free CPD
If you would like to be considered for this role please press the apply button today or contact us at Eden Brown Education – Sheffield Branch.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Eden Brown Education
The job: has been sent to: