You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Special educational needs teacher
Looking for a full time role?
Within an SEN school?
Then join Teaching Personnel!
Teaching Personnel are looking for a fully qualified teacher to work in one of our specialist Special Educational schools. You’ll be required to teach a class of around 6 students who have all been excluded from main stream primary and secondary schools. They have been excluded from their mainstream schools due to having challenging behaviour and social emotional mental health difficulties.
Pay rates starting at £100-£120 per day!
To Start Immediately!
Your main duties will include:
* Create an inspirational learning environment with high expectations of learner achievement, success and progression, respecting individual differences in culture and background and reflecting this in the environment of the classroom.
* Oversee and co-ordinate the development of your subject(s) area.
* Prepare and deliver lessons/learning activities to individuals and groups of learners as required by the curriculum/timetable Develop learning resources and learning routes that meet learner needs
* Support and guide learners so that they can reflect on their learning, identify the progress they have made and set positive targets for improvement.
* Maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of student’s progress using targets, tracking and other school systems.
* Provide management information and other statistical data as required.
* Maintain good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their wellbeing. Set high expectations for behaviour and be responsible for behaviour management within your classroom and aiding in behavioural management across the school.
* Build effective and supporting relationships with students and families/carers; embed that trust and support within the education process. Liaise with outside agencies as appropriate.
* Work as part of a team to ensure effective pastoral support for learners.
* Ensure the effective use of support staff within the classroom.
* Undertake relevant administrative tasks associated with the teaching function including examination/accreditation entries for learners, register taking and invigilation.
Other duties will include:
* Act as role model
* Comply with policies and procedures including safeguarding, child protection, health and safety, data protection and confidentiality.
* Undertake personal and professional development activities and liaise with other staff so knowledge and best practice can be shared.
* Any other duties that may reasonably be required to deliver this role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link below or feel free to send across your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: