You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PRU Teaching Assistant - Liverpool
Prospero Teaching are looking for a PRU Teaching Assistant to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various Schools in the Merseyside area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
PRU Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details:
• Location – Merseyside
• Position – PRU Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Teaching Assistant
• Start date – February 2019
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover to July 2019
• Position end date – July 2019
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £60-£70 a day
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
PRU Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• It is essential that you have previous experience in a PRU environment
• SEN Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivilant
• Good behaviour management skills
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a PRU Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this role, please apply or call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful PRU Teaching Assistant:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: