You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Add Resource and Labour – Glasgow
£30,000 - £35,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Training Company is looking to recruit an Engineering Instructor/Assessor to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand in business.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Co-ordinate effective organisation of Skills Training Centre
2) Supervise the efficient and effective development of the Engineering Instructors/Assessors on a day-to-day basis
3) Provide support, advice and guidance to Learners and their employers throughout the apprenticeship programme. On-going assessment of evidence produced towards NVQ and Functional Skills qualifications.
4) Instruct and assess learners in a range of basic and specialist skills and safety to the standard required by SEMTA (EAL) and City and Guilds.
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Strong experience gained as an Engineering Instructor/Assessor ESSENTIAL
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Add Resource & Labour
The job: has been sent to: