You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Nurse - Education Position
We currently require a Level 3 nursery nurse to work in central Liverpool nursery, within the 2-3 room. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, caring and committed. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to make a difference to the lives of children through their work each day. This position permanent on a full time basis.
* A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist primary support consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facility
* Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations
* Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and team teach
* Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
* Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
-Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
-Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school using the EYFS.
-Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
-Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Skills and Experience:
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Level 3 qualification- NNEB, NVQ Level 3, CACHE Level 3 diploma in childcare and education
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
To discuss in more detail, please contact Emma McDonnell at the Liverpool office on (phone number removed) or alternatively please send your CV in response to the job advertisement now. I look forward to hearing from you soon and supporting you on your journey with Randstad Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: