You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Do you wish to increase your classroom experience but you're unsure what the next step is?
Are you interested in flexible working?
Then why not consider an application to Randstad Education.
Due to a huge increase in the requirement for day to day cover, Randstad have partnered with a number of mainstream Secondary Schools in North Liverpool. This is a great opportunity to enhance your exposure in different school settings. With a vast array of subjects, they will require you to be flexible, resilient and excited by the prospect of varied week; if so we would really like to speak to you!
• Supervising work that has been set by a teacher
• Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking their work
• Responding to any questions from pupils
• Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
• A degree qualification is preferable
• The ability to establish rapport within a classroom whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
• Any Classroom Experience (volunteer experience will be considered!)
• Good time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible hours/working patterns
• The opportunity to cover a variety of subjects across the national curriculum and year groups
• Great experience for somebody looking to do a PGCE
• Ongoing CPD opportunities such as a Team-Teach (positive behaviour management strategies) qualification and Cover Supervisor training course
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply Online Now! Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work in the new academic year. To discuss this in more detail, please contact Emma McDonnell via email or telephone (phone number removed) at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: