You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you looking for a new role, that moves your specialisms outside of the classroom environment? Or are you a teacher looking for additioanl hours after school?
I am currently looking for a number of tutors to support pupils across the Liverpool area on a one to one basis. You can work from 1 to 5 hours per day, 5 days per week across a range of subjects.
This support can range from purely academic, supporting a high achieving student through their GCSE's; to more pastoral in nature, supporting pupils who are reluctant to engage in a traditional educational setting.
* Flexible working hours
* ‘Refer a friend’ scheme where you could earn £300
* A dedicated support team
* Choose how much work you would like to take on
* Competitive pay
* Support students with a variety of subjects including Maths, English and Science
* Tutor students who need extra help outside of school hours or students that might not be in full-time education
* Be an engaging and informative tutor to help these students access the best education
* Tailor 1:1 sessions to suit the needs of individual students
* A creative and versatile teaching style
* QTS or extensive tuition experience
* Driving Licence (preferred)
If this sounds like you, or you would like further information, please call Sean or Ellie on (phone number removed) or just apply online!
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Student Support
The job: has been sent to: