You can save this job and apply at a later date.
English Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
An outstanding school in the north area of Leeds are looking for an English teacher to cover a staff member on maternity leave. This is a long term position until at least December 2019.
The school is seeking a qualified teacher of English who has knowledge and experience of KS3 & 4, GCSE, and AQA English Literature and Language: they welcome both practised and newly qualified teachers, where they have the right experience. This school is well known for its unique approach to learning and is looking for a passionate individual who is engaging and willing to develop within the school.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* All areas of teaching including marking, planning and assessments
* Conducting parents' evenings
* Supervising extracurricular activities held by the school
The school are looking for someone who -
* Has a genuine passion for working within the secondary school sector
* Is able to communicate effectively with students and staff
* Is organised, calm in a crisis and able to think on their feet
* Is flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
* Can demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
* Is fully immersed in the ethos and culture of the school
Benefits to you
* Join a thriving department in an outstanding school
* The school is based in Leeds but is close to areas of Bradford and North Yorkshire
* Be part of an outstanding facility for pupils aged 11–18, rooted in Christian values
* Excellent rates of pay
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online or call the Leeds office on
(phone number removed). All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: