You can save this job and apply at a later date.
There is now a full-time contract role available at a large, popular primary school in the Leeds area, to start as soon as possible. If you hold a relevant qualification in Childcare and recent experience of working in an Early Years setting, this could be the next step for you to take in your career!
Some of the main responsibilities would be:
* To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on children's progress
* To understand the roles of parents and carers in children's learning
* To demonstrate the ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
* To work independently as well as in a team
* To be flexible in terms of hours/days
* To work creatively and interact with the children during activities
* To provide necessary personal care to children
Requirements for this role:
* Relevant Qualification in Childcare/Early Years - NVQ, CACHE, B-TECH, BA, BA (HONS)
* Recent experience with children aged 0 - 5
* DBS Certificate cleared
* A passion for working with children
The benefits of this role:
* The opportunity to use your qualifications in practice
* Free parking on site and easy access to public transport
* Career progression for the right person
* The potential for the role to turn permanent
* Competitive pay rates
* Holidays as per the school
* A very friendly, encouraging environment
If you feel you could be the right candidate for this position then send your CV in the first instance or contact the office on (phone number removed) and ask for the Primary Team.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: