You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Internal Quality Assurer - Digital Marketing & IT
Location: Home-based with travel involved
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
The Quality Assurer (QA) will report to the Internal Quality Standards Manager. This role will require the QA to work closely with the Operations, Sales, Curriculum Development teams and subject matter experts within the wider Seetec team.
The role of QA for IT & Digital Services will require the QA to have extensive knowledge, competency and exposure of sampling for the following sectors;
- IT various packages and suites up to Level 4
- Social Media for Business up to Level 3
- Digital Marketer up to Level 3
The role of IT & Digital Services QA will be predominantly involved in the ‘sector expert’ practice and support of delivery for the above named sectors. The QA will however, also be expected to quality assure any other relevant qualifications as required, within their competency approval.
The QA will provide Seetec with a robust process for the continuous development and monitoring of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Apprenticeship Standards. The QA is also required to be the subject matter expert, Lead on quality of delivery, quality monitoring / assurance, the training and ongoing monitoring of ADCs and the overall success, growth and development of Apprenticeship Standards and support, product / curriculum development.
The QA role will also require the individual to have strong communications skills with the ability to adapt to the relevant audiences, be customer focused, and be a self-motivator who is able to engage and influence others. The role will require interaction and engagement with employers and key stakeholders, ensuring any interaction and feedback is shared with the curriculum team for product review and development.
The Key Performance Indicators for this role are:
- Ensuring quality standards across all areas are met
- Achievement of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Apprenticeship Standards within funded timescales
- Compliance of organisational and Awarding Organisation requirements and processes
- Quality assurance of Apprenticeship Standards and Frameworks
- To act as a role model leading by example and being a key driver for change
- First line of support for ADCs delivering Standards and Frameworks
- Key engagement and liaison with key contracts, employers and stakeholders
- Be knowledgeable and able to support development around multiple model aims to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across multiple channels and social media
- Ensure that e-portfolio and learning systems are continually monitored and reflect accurately learner progress
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy agenda and the requirements of Apprenticeship Standards
- Will need to be CICM qualified or hold a trainer’s qualification within Digital Marketing at a minimum Level 3
- Experience of delivering and / or quality assuring within the IT & Digital Service sector qualifications; ITQ, Social Media for Business and Digital Marketer
- Experience in the last 12 months of delivering or quality assuring Apprenticeship Standards
- A robust understanding of Gateway achievement and EPA practices and expectations
- Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching / training qualification i.e. PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Level 3 Education and Training Award, Certificate of Education
- Proven experience of teaching / delivering work-based training sessions within the FE or Independent Training Provider sector
- Hold a minimum of Level 2 in Functional Skills Maths and English
- Occupational experience in a range of subject to support business needs of moderation or verification
- Ability to liaise professionally with external key contracts, employers and stakeholders
- To contribute to curriculum design and development for subject expertise areas
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Experience of working with Government funding and referral partners
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Awarding Organisation requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Ofsted Inspection requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including negotiating and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel Nationwide.
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: