You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Prospero Teaching is looking for EYFS Teaching Assistants to work in schools accros Liverpool.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for EYFS Teaching Assistants who have a passion for working with children.
Prospero Teaching work with Teaching Assistants who have experience working 1 to 1, with small groups and classroom based by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Various locations across Merseyside
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Teaching Assistant – day to day and long term cover in various schools
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £60 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recognised UK Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: