You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teaching Assistant in Sheffield
The Supply Register are currently working with a Secondary school in the Sheffield, who are seeking a Teaching Assistant, starting from February Half term. The position is a temporary long-term role, £108 – £186 depending on experience. The ideal teacher must have experience within a Secondary school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson.Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial and experience working children of low ability is a must.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence from after February Half-Term. To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant
* Have experience teaching in Foundation years
* Hold A Degree , Teaching Qualification , NVQ
* Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
In return the school has to offer:
* A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
* Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
* Support from SLT
* Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
* State of the art facilities
At the Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
* A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long-term vacancies
* Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a Cover Supervisor or Teaching Assistant
who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jesse via email on telephone (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Supply Register
The job: has been sent to: