You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Supervisor Assessor (Construction)
The Role: Site Supervisor Assessor (Construction)
• Assessing Construction related qualifications, (NVQ, SVQ and/or Apprenticeships), in one, or more, of SVQs at SCQF Levels 6, 7, 10 or 11, to meet Awarding Body standards
• Assess learner evidence and provide guidance and feedback, meeting deadlines and IV standards using an e-portfolio and its associated functions effectively
• Managing candidates work by planning in advance, and reporting progress in line with company policies and procedures
• Maintaining regular and supportive communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience utilising wider team support where appropriate
• A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required
Essential Requirements: Site Supervisor Assessor (Construction)
• Must have 12 months experience working as a Site Manager within Construction
• Although professional training experience isn't essential you must have some form of 'non-official' training experience
• Must be comfortable working remotely
• Must have a driving license
Desirables: Site Supervisor Assessor (Construction)
• Assessors Award (A1, CAVA)
• Training Qualification (PTLLS, AET)
The Employer: Site Supervisor Assessor (Construction)
• An established organisation for over 30 years, this company prides themselves as specialists within supervisory management within the Construction Industry.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: