You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Functional Skills Tutor
We have an amazing opportunity for a Functional Skills Tutor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to support and develop learner apprenticeships in work-based environments studying English, Maths and ICT Functional Skills .
Locations: East Midlands (Some parts of South East)
- Manage own time effectively ensuring a caseload of learners are supported with contact made every 4-6 weeks.
- To carry out initial assessment of learners to identify and agree appropriate learning routes to meet individual learning needs.
- Plan and deliver Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills.
- Invigilate assessments taken by learners to fulfil awarding body requirements.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Minimum teaching qualification of PTTLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills English and Maths at level 2 or equivalent.
- The ability to engage learners through a range of teaching resources.
- Highly organised, driven and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to shift patterns and ad-hoc hours to meet the learner needs.
You will receive:
- 25 days holiday per year (Bank Holidays in addition)
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A car allowance
- Great Basic
- Christmas shut-down, so you can enjoy some much deserved R&R
- Your birthday off
- A competitive pension scheme
- Private healthcare
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: