You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Nurse - Rochdale
This Nursery in Rochdale is part of a leading provider of early years care and education who aim to offer exceptional service standards tailored to meet the needs of individual families, businesses and the wider community.
· Level 3 Childcare qualification or higher
· For the room leader role: Experience of leading a small team, i.e. room leader, head of room
· Strong knowledge of the EYFS and the Early Years Outcomes
· Strong knowledge of safeguarding children and child protection
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills
You must have the passion, imagination and creativity to help drive the nursery forward.
In return, our client offers great salary (up to £8.00 per hour), career progression and additional benefits.
If you are interested in this Nursery Nurse role in Rochdale, Greater Manchester please apply through this site.
The successful candidate would be required to complete a DBS and attain satisfactory references.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: