You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The full time role involves supporting the manager run a large sized nursery setting. The role is an office, supernumerary based position. Where you will be responsible for leading the curriculum, ensuring staff's knowledge is up to date whilst identifying areas of development and training.
We are looking for candidates with room leader experience from a high performing setting as this role is offering the opportunity of quick progression into a deputy manager role
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with employers who can offer excellent progression and benefits.
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and supporting a team, and must be at least Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
Is this position right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience as as a room leader
- As a minimum be qualified to Level 3 in Childcare. QTS or Early Years Teacher qualification is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- An in depth knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
If you may be interested in this permanent Room Leader role in Stretford please apply through this site and send your CV.
Please feel free to call Sean on (phone number removed) for an informal chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: