You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary Supply Teachers (across Kent)
Go-Tec Teaching are looking for Primary Supply Teachers to work in local schools across Kent.
We work with a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large four form entry schools. We cover classes from Reception through to Year 6. We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
The position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
• Location - Various locations across Kent are available
• Position - Primary Supply Teacher
• Type of work - Supply Teaching
• Starting: January 2019 - we also have opportunities starting in February
• Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• Contract type - Temporary / Ongoing
• Minimum rate of pay - £120 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH GO-TEC TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or give the Education Team a call on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Go Tec Consultancy
The job: has been sent to: