You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Go Tec Teaching are seeking an outstanding practitioner to join a Kent based School, offering an immediate start.
This post will suit an ambitious Newly Qualified Teacher or an experienced teacher seeking excellent career development opportunities.
The outstanding practitioner will be:
• Highly motivated, hardworking and flexible.
• Able to provide enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for all children in the school
• Committed to providing a positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere.
• Committed to working in partnership with parents and colleagues.
• Responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children.
• Passionate about every child reaching their full potential.
• Keen to work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
If that is you then we have the perfect position for you starting over the next couple of weeks!! The school can offer you:
• Amazingly polite and helpful children
• A positive and forward thinking atmosphere
• Supportive parents and governors
• Personal and tailored professional development
• Exciting opportunities for career progression
NQT’s are strongly encouraged to apply (and will be well supported) and visits to the school, arranged through Go-Tec, are highly recommended.
Please call the Education Team to arrange: (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Go Tec Consultancy
The job: has been sent to: