You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Do you have experience in SEN? Are you looking for a part time role?
We are currently looking for a SEN assistant to work 1:1 with a child at a nursery in Bracknell. The position is term time only, Monday 9:30am - 3:30pm, Tuesday 1:00pm - 4:00pm and Friday 9:30am - 3:30pm.
The Nursery Offers:
- Well equipped outdoor play areas for both younger and older children
- Investment in your own professional career development
- Onsite free parking
- Stimulating indoor environment with quality resources
SEN Assistant requirements:
- No childcare qualification required
- Previous experience in SEN (practical not just theory)
- Be physically fit
- Happy to receive onsite training for peg feeding
- Basic Makaton skills would be preferable but not essential
An enhanced DBS clearance and 2 references will be required for this SEN assistant role.
If you would think this is the SEN assistant position for you, please apply now.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: