You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cover Supervisor - Guaranteed Work Scheme
Teaching Personnel’s secondary branch are seeking experienced Cover Supervisors and recent graduates looking to gain expeirence in schools to work within the Astrea secondary schools consisting of Netherwood ALC in Barnsley and Astrea Academy Woodfields (formally known as Balby Carr Community College) in Doncaster. We have a variety of positions ranging from part time and ah hoc cover work as well as long term and temporary posts on a full time and part time basis.
Applicants should be able to evidence high quality practice with the ability to deliver exciting and engaging lessons to meet the trusts high expectation of learning and commitment to "educate, not just school". Applicants should be enthusiastic and resourceful practitioners, who have and embed the "qualities and dispositions of Resilience, Empathy, Aspiration, Contribution and Happiness".
Due to the high volumes of work, we are able to offer a Guaranteed Work & Pay Scheme to a select number of Cover Supervisors.
Our ideal Cover Supervisor will be;
* An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
* Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
* Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
* Knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum would be beneficial but not essential
* Flexible to work across a number of different schools
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
* 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
* Weekly rates of pay up to £350, dependant on experience
* A dedicated, specialist consultant to help find you your ideal role or placements
* Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach and a number of FREE courses
* Full or Part time work to fit around your existing commitments
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
To apply for this role, please follow the link or contact Josh on (phone number removed) or email for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: