You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PE Teacher Required
We are seeking ambitious Teachers to join our vibrant schools across the Dartford area as soon as possible. You will able to bring elements of fun into the classrooms and make learning an enjoyable experience
Secondary schools across the Dartford area looking for hardworking and passionate Teachers of PE who are able to deliver a curriculum across KS3, KS4 and KS5 on a full or part time basis as soon as possible.
We are looking for great Teachers. As a successful candidate you must have:
• Hold a Qualified Teacher Status(QTS)
• Experienced of teaching PE across the age groups
• Have a good communication skills
• Be able to motivate students of all abilities and improve their confidence
• Have a professional approach
We will consider other candidates depending on experience.
As a PE Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
• Great competitive pay rates
• A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
• Money back for your DBS from CER *
• A selection of short and long term assignments
CER Education is committed to policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discrimination on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, cultural or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding PE Teacher role in the Dartford area, please contact Alicia at CER Education on (phone number removed) or apply by submitting your CV
*Terms and conditions apply
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: