You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Biology Teacher Needed Asap
CER Education’s Secondary division is looking for a Biology Teacher to start in as soon as possible on a long-term basis in the Medway area. This position is full time and would be teaching key stages including A ‘Level. To be suitable for the role you need to be passionate and hardworking.
As a successful Biology Teacher, you must:
* Ideally hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
* Experienced of teaching Biology
* Have good communication skills
* Have an understanding of the UK National Curriculum
As a Biology Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
* Great competitive pay rates
* A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
* Money back on your DBS from CER *
* A range of work from short to long term assignments
CER Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Biology teaching role, please contact Alicia at CER Education on (phone number removed) or apply by submitting your CV.
*Terms and condition apply
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: