You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Secondary Teaching Assistant
Experienced Teaching Assistant required for Secondary school in Tower Hamlets.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently working with a Secondary School in Tower Hamlets to recruit a Teaching Assistant for an immediate start. This is a full-time position (Monday – Friday term time only) on a long term temporary basis to continue until the end of the academic year (July 2019)
As Teaching Assistant, you will be providing Outstanding support to pupils with a wide range of varying needs and abilities, you will be providing both in-class support and 1:1 or small group booster sessions.
The successful candidate will be able to act upon their own initiative, will be enthusiastic, patient, and will possess strong pastoral skills in order to effectively mentor pupils and encourage their independence.
This new build school caters to students 14 – 19 with a focus on technical education along with providing core curriculum subjects. It is located in Tower Hamlets with excellent access to Underground, Overground and bus networks.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place ASAP, with a view to commence immediately.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to provide the following:
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Tower Hamlets, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Laura Zeuschner on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: