You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 5 Teacher - Bromley
REESON Education are seeking a fantastic Year 5 Supply Teacher to join their school and help make an impact on the schools teaching and learning from January until July 2019. The school is based in the vibrant and multi-cultural borough of Bromley.
The school is ideally looking for an experienced & skilled primary school teacher to take on this Year 5 Supply Teacher role.
If you are a strong supply teacher that would like to make a contribution to an exemplary school and build on your existing experience then this is the Primary School for you!
Job Specification – Year 5 Supply Teacher:
* Full time Year 5 Supply Teacher
* Temporary contract – January to July
* Attractive daily rate dependent on experience
* Incredibly supportive working environment
* Consistently ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in recent lesson observations
* Prior KS2 experience is highly advantageous
* Must hold QTS & have UK teaching experience
* Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all to benefit from
* Team player
* Ambitious and hardworking
* Fantastic Senior Leadership Team
* Located in Bromley, South East London
* Motivating and inspiring team of staff
* Good public transport links
* Large building with modern resources and great facilities
* Well behaved & enthusiastic children
If you are really interested in this Year 5 Supply Teacher opportunity, please send Ruby your updated CV or please call the Reeson Education office directly on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: