You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 1 Classroom Teacher
• February 2019 to July 2019
• Two-form entry Primary School
Are you a passionate KS1 Teaching looking for a long-term opportunity within an Outstanding Primary School?
Do you have experience as a KS1Teacher and looking for a new opportunity?
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then this might be just the school for you.
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working exclusively with a two-form entry primary school based in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea who is currently looking to recruit a creative and highly ambitious Year 1 Teacher to join their dedicated team.
This role is to start in February 2019 and will continue until the end of the academic year with the potential of a permanent contract within the school for the ideal person. This two-form entry primary school pride themselves for providing an environment of safety and care that supports children as they grown and learn. This is a very welcoming school and all-inclusive school with great emphasis on the arts and creativity.
About the role
• Year 1 teacher working alongside a highly experienced form teacher
• Most of the plans are completed as well as all the flipcharts
• You will spend 3 weeks completed a thorough handover with the current class teacher
• All reports will be completed prior to taking on this position
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
• You will need to be highly resilient, fun and passionate about making an impact
• Be passionate about learning and keen to develop professionally
• Have UK experience working as a KS1 teacher with proven track record of outstanding teaching and learning
• Understand and embrace the benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues
• Able to establish successful relationships with pupils, parents and staff
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an updated CV
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Sanza Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SANZA Teaching Agency
The job: has been sent to: