You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* SEN Teaching Assistant Required
* Ofsted “Outstanding” SEN School in Lambeth- SEN Teaching Assistant
* Exceptional Opportunity for SEN Teaching Assistants
* Experience of Supporting pupils with special needs essential
* SEN / PMLD / SLD /MLD / ASD / SEMH / EBD / Downs syndrome / Dyslexia
* Team teach / manual handling / Hoisting / PEG Feeding
If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant still looking to secure the ideal position, then look no further than the opportunities we at this well-established school.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position is ideal for individuals who are able to engage, support and provide adequate assistance to key pupils while ensuring they obtain the necessary skills required to achieve their full potential. The successful Teaching Assistant must also demonstrate excellent behaviour management and subject knowledge. You will be required to work with pupils with complex needs – Please be aware that changing, feeding and hoisting will be involved in the role.
The SEN Teaching Assistant positions are offered on a long term contracted basis. The school also call in regularly for daily supply too so we are looking to build a bank of handful of experienced local staff. The school is located within easy reach of a number of bus services, and Overground train Line services.
To join the TLTP community and succeed in this SEN Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Have patience and a positive can do attitude
- Possess relevant experience supporting pupils with special needs
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV to be put forward!
For further details please click apply or call Charlie on the SEN team.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
London Teaching Pool
The job: has been sent to: