You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEND Specialist (Level 3 to QTS)
Keep Education is recruiting for an education setting specialising in the therapeutic and educational care of learners with complex needs, across the SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) spectrum. Pupils are aged between 8-18 years old.
- 1-2 terms contract or permanent placement
- Across all core primary and GCSE subjects specifically Maths, English, Science or alternative vocational programmes
- Experience working with pupils on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- 8.30am to 3.30pm with a degree of flexibility needed
- £75 - £130 per day depending experience
- Further developing lesson plans, and playing an active part in whole school ethos
- A minimum of a Level 3 support qualification or QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching pupils with highly complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible attitude
- Person focused and highly committed to working in a team and supporting children generating a positive impact on their future specifically children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
The lead consultant for this vacancy is Pippa Owens
If this is not the ideal opportunity for you, but you are still looking for an new teaching or support opportunity please do contact Keep Education for any opportunities in nursery, primary, secondary, SEN and FE schools in Herts, Beds and Bucks
At Keep Education we also offer a referral scheme; if you do know of any other (same subject) teachers, please do get in touch
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: