You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS1 teacher / Year 2 teacher
REESON Education is currently seeking a KS1 teacher / Year 2 teacher for a friendly primary school situated in Lewisham, south east London. The position is to start in April 2019 and will be on a long-term supply basis initially.
The KS1 teacher / Year 2 teacher role:
* Teaching year 2 in a supportive KS1 phase
* SATs year
* 27 children in the class with TA support
* Long-term supply contract with the possibility of a direct contract with the school
* Daily rate up to £170 per day
What you’ll need to apply for the KS1 teacher / Year 2 teacher role?
* Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in the UK
* QTS – Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews for the KS1 teacher / Year 2 teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call (phone number removed).
REESON Education is London’s premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: