You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Keep Education is delighted to be recruiting qualified and unqualified nursery practitioners for a group of nurseries situated in mid Hertfordshire.
A warm and caring persona is key, together with a genuine desire to inspire little minds in a fun, learning environment.
- Day to day bank/supply opportunities across 8am – 6pm / 8am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm
- Long term / contract opportunities available too
- Unqualified but experienced nursery practitioners are welcome to apply
- Ideally a Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification required (CACHE, BTEC, NVQ or degree)
- Supporting a team of practitioners in the baby, toddler or preschool rooms
- Using your knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) to enhance learning and follow lesson plans and activities
- For Level 3 qualified nursery practitioners you will be taking more of a lead on observations and assessments
- Arranging and monitoring play sessions – indoor and outdoor based activities
- Ensuring children are safe at all times
The lead consultant for this vacancy is Pippa Owens
If you are interested in applying for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please call the office on (phone number removed) to discuss your suitability for this role or email your CV to Keep Education.
At Keep Education we also offer a referral scheme; if you do know of any other nursery practitioners of EYFS educators, please do get in touch
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: