You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Learning Support Assistant
The roles would involve working with disengaged students who have been removed from a mainstream school setting to an environment of alternative provisions. This role would be perfect for someone with a strong character, who is resilient and dedicated to providing a second chance of success to the pupils in the academy. Experience in youth work, as a support worker, be it learning or care worker or coaching sports such a basketball, athletics, boxing or football would be advantageous for these roles. The age of the pupils ranges from 5-18 as there are roles available at both primary and secondary academies within the trust.
Please contact Issy at Uniform Education via email or on (phone number removed) for more information or to apply.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
* A passion for Children’s learning and development.
* Team Teach qualification is desired.
* High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
* Prepare pupils for return to mainstream if it is in their best interest.
* Enhance the pupil’s quality of learning through effective and efficient delivery of curriculum.
We can offer you:
* Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
* A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
* Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
* A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: