You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Learning Support Assistant at SEN Schools
This role would be perfect for someone with a strong character and who has experience working with and is dedicated to enhancing the education of young adults with PMLD. The age of the pupils at the school range from 16-25 and there are approximately 30 pupils attending on a daily basis.
Please contact Issy at Uniform Education via email or on (phone number removed) for more information or to apply.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
* A passion for the improving students learning and development.
* Team Teach qualification is desired but not crucial.
* High aspirations and a desire to raise standards.
* Prepare pupils for return to mainstream if it is in their best interest.
* Enhance the pupil’s quality of learning through effective and efficient delivery of curriculum.
* Experience working with children with ASD and PMLD.
We can offer you:
* Fantastic students and a welcoming school.
* A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
* Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
* A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: