You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant roles
The positions available are as follows:
* Year 2 pupil, reception level ASD, non-verbal.
* Year 2 pupil with more severe ASD.
* Year 4 pupil who is less challenging.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A willingness to support children in their learning, activities and academic development.
* High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
* High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
* Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
* A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
* Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
* A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are interested in applying for one of these LSA roles please contact Issy @ Uniform Education, or on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: