You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths Teacher - ASAP - Portsmouth
£120 - £160 a day
Long term contract available for the right candidate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen a ‘Good’ Academy in the Maths department.
* Beautiful Historic buildings with fully resourced classrooms.
* New Buildings in progress for Easter
* Forward thinking and enterprising school
* Friendly staff and a great team atmosphere
* Easy access from the motorway
* Within walking distance from local train station
The right candidate:
* QTS or NQT
* Experience of teaching Maths in UK Schools
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
* Strong Behaviour Management skills
* An imaginative, adaptable, and approachable personality
* The ability to follow direction
* The ability to be resourceful and to think on your feet
The benefit of working with CER Education:
You will be working with the largest Education Recruitment agency who work in partnership with Hampshire County Council
* You will have a personal, dedicated consultant
* Consistent support from an experienced educator
* Competitive day rates £120 - £160
* Fast clearing process
* DBS refunded after 20 days of work
* Recommend a friend scheme
* FREE CPD courses
This post and others are available immediately. Please contact Polly Watts at CER Education.
(phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: