You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EBD English Teacher
The position is part-time and starts in February 2019 will be ongoing for the rest of the academic year of 2019. After the initial term, the role will be based on contract for the entirety of the academic year directly with the school.
Previous experience of working with young people with BESD is essential. It will be expected that candidates will have good communication skills and appropriate qualifications to be able to meet these high standards.
- Experience with supporting young people with EBD in the past
- Behaviour management Training or experience
- QTS- Secondary
- Special Educational Needs Experience in a care or school setting
- Understanding and experience of supporting/teaching young people with attachment disorder and challenging behaviour
- Training in SEN
CONTACT: Miss at our Bristol office on (phone number removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must be able to work between 0(phone number removed)
* You must have QTS/QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
At Tradewind, we do our utmost to respond to all applications within the shortest amount of time possible. However, due to volume of applications we cannot always respond to applications who have been unsuccessful or do not have the relevant experience. On this occasion, please feel free to contact us directly if you require any more feedback.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: