You can save this job and apply at a later date.
HLTA - EYFS Specialist
A lovely school in the leafy suburbs of Coventry are seeking a creative and inspirational Higher Level Teaching Assistant for our school who is an EYFS Specialist.
You will become a member of a hard working and supportive team
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Work with individuals, small groups and whole classes of children.
* Provide occasional sickness and PPA cover within the phase in which they usually work
* Deliver lessons planned by teaching staff
* Undertake appropriate planning and preparation under the supervision of teaching staff.
* Mark books as appropriate in line with the school marking feedback
* You will play an active part in ensuring our school provides the very best education for every pupil.
By working with Hays Education you will receive:
* Exclusive access to long term and permanent opportunities with our partnership schools
* Daily pay rates - AWR compliant
* An expert consultant to offer support and guidance
* Refer a friend refer scheme 0 £250 for every referral
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Hays Specialist Recruitment - Further Education
The job: has been sent to: