You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Wavertree Teaching Assistant Role
Prospero Teaching are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a class teacher in a year 1 class starting ASAP. The school is located in Wavertree area of liverpool.
• Salary: £60-£65/day
• Teaching Assistant role and responsibilities
• Great supportive staff and SLT
• Long term temporary position
• Deliver teacher planned phonics, maths and literacy interventions to small groups.
• Teaching assistant supporting a year 1 teacher in KS1
• You may be asked to cover different classes and help with the SEN provision with the class
• Preparing the class room materials for the teacher and also tidying the classroom after class has finished
The ideal teaching assistant will have a strong background with working with children, with a teaching assistant qualifications.
• Teaching assistant qualification – grads are welcome to apply
• Enthusiastic and warm personality
• Previously worked in a primary setting with KS1 children
• Knowledge of phonics frameworks
If you believe you are suitable for this position please apply or alternatively call Anthony on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: