You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teacher- Immediate start
* SEN Teacher
* Immediate Start
About the role:
We at Classroom are looking for a teacher to contribute to a school in Tower Hamlets, dedicated to alleviating the needs of those with SEN or EBD difficulties. Classroom is delighted to be working with a series of schools in the borough, with the aim of recruiting a creative, enthusiastic and inspiring individual. You must be an individual who is eager to immediately contribute to and positively influence the school.
* Be a part of an institution; an exciting and innovative development of an All-through learning community, recently graded “Good” by OFSTED
* Able to work in a team, being dedicated to excellent
* Use your knowledge of SEN Code of Practice
* You must have previous SEN experience
* You will be experienced with the use of assessment data in particular assessments of SEN
* You will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure due to the nature of this work
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Classroom Teachers Ltd
The job: has been sent to: