You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Reception Teacher - ASAP Start - Southwark
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Reception Teacher for a lovely primary school with a Good Ofsted report in the London Borough of Southwark.
Our client is a friendly school with a mission to “ensure that all children receive a high quality education which has both depth and breadth so that they achieve highly, despite any barriers they may have to their learning”
This is a large primary school and is growing towards being fully three-form entry. There are three classes in each year from Reception to Year 2, and two classes in each of Years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Start Date: ASAP, Long term
The successful applicant must have the following:
* QTS and experience teaching EYFS in a school
* A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
* A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
* Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
* A warm and welcoming School Community
* A dedicated team of staff who support each other
* A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
* Pay in accordance to scale
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
To apply please send your CV and contact details or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: