You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Secondary English Teacher for September 2019 – London, England
Quantum Scholars are currently recruiting for a qualified English teacher to join a fantastic Secondary School in London, England, for September 2019.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to any international teacher to not only travel but gain invaluable experience teaching in England.
The successful English teacher will supported in their transition into teaching in England with services we provide, which include; Visa information, finding accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup. When accepting a position to teach in England, you can expect to receive valuable benefits, incentives and support.
To Be Successful
* Be a fully qualified or soon to be qualified English Teacher
* Be qualified to teach secondary English Literature and Language at all secondary grade levels
* Experience is an advantage but newly qualified English teachers also very much welcomed
* Strong behaviour management skills, with an open and flexible approach to teaching in England
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible mentoring program for newly qualified teachers and professional development training to advance your career.
* Supportive staff network of both local and overseas trained teachers.
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Location! London is a vibrant city full of amazing history and culture. The perfect city for any English teacher to settle into when developing their career!
The school was recently Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and was recognised for its supportive leadership team. It is in a great location and is easily accessible by public transport .
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: