You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths Teacher- Worcestershire – urgent!!
Academics are supporting one of the best schools in Worcestershire with recruiting a qualified & experienced lead maths teacher. This school offers a very supportive and warm environment for teachers to flourish in. Interviews for this role will be taking place as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a vital role in a devoted team and make an impression on the outcome of the students. The ideal candidate for this lead Maths teaching job will have:
The job role includes:
* Teaching Mathematics to KS3 & 4
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students’ academic learning
* Planning and delivering lessons to an excellent standard and within the UK curriculum
* Ability to asses and mark work and assignments
* Monitor students’ progression and raise their level of achievements
* Resilient, driven and self motivated
* Mathematics Degree or relevant degree
* UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
* UK classroom management experience
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Relevant maths teaching experience in a UK secondary school
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using various learning methods
* Available full time asap
* able to travel around Worcestershire
* Valid enhanced DBS
* At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Maths teaching position.
Please send your CV or CALL (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: