You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Deputy Manager - Perivale
Are you looking to progress to Nursery Deputy Manager?
If yes, then this may be the perfect role for you....
We are looking for a deputy manager for our beautiful purpose built nursery setting in Perivale.
This can be somebody who has experience as a deputy manager or a strong and confident senior childcarer who is looking to progress to Deputy.
This beautiful purpose built nursery is a really intimate setting offering childcare on a daily basis, the setting also benefits from extra activities such as forest school sessions and French sessions etc and is fortunate to have access to beautiful outdoor areas. The nursery prides itself on the children's bonds with the staff and the truly personal care they offer in their cosy and homely environment.
For this role you will be required to work Monday - Friday with shifts between 8am-6pm.
If you have a level 3 in Childcare or above and you have experience as a deputy manager or are looking to progress please do not hesitate to apply!
- Over 2 years of childcare experience in a nursery setting
- Level 3 or above qualified in Childcare
- Able to work Monday- Friday with shifts between 8am -6pm
- Excellent knowledge in all areas of Childcare including the EYFS
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- A Passion for providing outstanding childcare
- Support staff in all areas of childcare around the EYFS including planning, observations, tracking development and activities
- Working closely with the manager to ensure the nursery is at and maintained at a high standard
- Support the manager by completing necessary tasks
- Stepping into the room where needed
- Pro actively thinking of ways the nursery can improve
- Supporting the nursery in all areas.
Salary offered between £19,000 and £21,000 per annum
**** APPLY NOW****
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Tinies Central & North London
The job: has been sent to: