You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Early Years Phase Leader -April 2019
EYFS Leader - 2 form entry Primary School - 'Good' Ofsted - Redbridge, East London - MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b - April 2019 - Permanent post - Great indoor/outdoor facilities
Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher who has great experience teaching Nursery and/or Reception who feels they are ready to lead the phase?
Or maybe you are already doing just such a role but would like to join a progressive school that is looking to develop middle leaders into senior leaders?
Reeson has been contacted by a long-standing client who asked to make an early start in finding them an excellent EFYS Leader for April 2019!
***EYFS Leader - 2 form entry Primary - Redbridge, East London
***Ofsted 'Good' School with many 'Outstanding' features
***Permanent role starting September April 2019- MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b
***Exceptional indoor/outdoor space - Open to those in a similar role or taking the 'step up'
About the School
* This school is one of Redbridge biggest success stories of the past 10 years since it federated with two other schools in the borough to improve from a failing school that had falling student numbers and a terrible reputation. Fast forward to 2018 and this is now one of the best schools in the borough.
* High attainment, great behaviour and content teachers make this a great place to work and learn. This improvement has been bought about from a dedicated, driven senior leadership team and the hard work put in by all members of staff.
* Due to the current post holder leaving to teach abroad, the school requires a EYFS Phase Leader to join on a permanent basis from April 2019. The Early Years at this school is bright and large with great indoor and outdoor play/learning areas. There is a great range of teaching and support staff, many who have been with the school for several years and are highly committed to helping all students get a great start to their education!
About the Role - EYFS Leader - Redbridge, East London
* The School is looking for an EYFS Phase Leader who in the first instance is an excellent teacher who is confident in their ability to teach consistently 'Good' or better lessons across the early years.
* This is a friendly school where staff work well; as a team so someone who can bring staff onside, who can develop and promote other's careers but can also set the agenda will be the type of person they are looking for.
* As part of a federation the opportunity for further career progression is excellent and professional development is provided for all.
If you are keen on this post, please send me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: