You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Montessori Room Leader Position available - Pinner
We are looking for a Room Leader for our beautiful spacious Montessori setting in Pinner
This can be a practitioner who has experience as a Room Leader or a strong and confident child carer who is looking to progress to Room Leader.
This beautiful Montessori setting offers childcare on a daily basis to 65 children, the setting benefits from spacious rooms and a lovely garden area. The nursery prides itself on the Montessori ways of learning, strongly promoting independence, developing confidence and encouraging creativity for each and every individual in a safe and stimulating environment.
For this role you will be required to work Monday - Friday with shifts between 8am-6pm.
If you have a level 3 in Childcare or above and you have experience as a Room Leader or are looking to progress please do not hesitate to apply!
- Previous childcare experience in a nursery setting
- Level 3 or above qualified in Childcare
- Able to work Monday- Friday with shifts between 8am -6pm
- Excellent knowledge in all areas of Childcare including the EYFS
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- A Passion for providing outstanding childcare
Job Duties Will Include:
-Supporting staff in your room in all areas of childcare around the EYFS including planning, observations, tracking development and activities
-Working closely with the management team to ensure the nursery is at and maintained at a high standard
- Being a key worker and providing new ideas and activities for the children to participate in
- Organising routines and structures in the room to ensure children's needs are met and all room requirements are completed
-Delegating tasks and ensuring good teamwork
-Pro actively thinking of ways the room can improve
-Supporting the nursery in all areas.
Salary offered up to £22,500 per annum, also up to a £2,500 uplift on the salary for QTS or Montessori qualifications.
**** APPLY NOW****
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Tinies Central & North London
The job: has been sent to: