You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
The Supply Register is seeking to appoint a secondary Science Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across key stage 3 and 4, in a local secondary school in a Derby. The position is a long-term role with protentional to go permanent for the right candidate, £108 - £186 depending on experience.
This secondary school is commitment to education is underpinned by their belief that all students are entitled to the very best breadth and depth of provision. The academy has a strong inclusive community, empowering students to achieve through our unrelenting focus on hard work, commitment and perseverance and to take responsibility. The desired secondary Science Teacher will be working as part of a passionate staffing team.
The successful secondary Science Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey. The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Science Teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence immediately on a full-time basis for the duration of 2 school terms until Summer 2019.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher:
* Have experience teaching chemistry, biology and physics
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Science Teachers
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
In return the school has to offer:
* A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
* Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
* Support from SLT
* Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
* State of the art facilities
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
* A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long-term vacancies
* Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day,
If you are a qualified Secondary Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or on telephone (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Supply Register
The job: has been sent to: