You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cover Supervisors are required on an ongoing basis to:
* Provide the pupils with work already set by the Teacher
* Supervise and manage a classroom of pupils, while enabling a constructive and positive learning environment
* Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher
* Provide feedback to senior staff where appropriate
Applicants are expected to have at least 6 months experience of working with children in the past 2 years, formal qualifications are not necessary. Applicants who have experience teaching sports clubs to children, attended Camp America or Active Soccer or have other similar experiences will be suitable for the role.
The following skills are desirable for becoming a Cover Supervisor:
* Highly adaptable as there is no a regular timetable
* Open to work in a range of schools and areas
* Resilient as you will deal with a variety of situations
* Behaviour management skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to
Exclusive Education will offer you:
* Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
* Competitive day rates
* 24/7 on call service
* Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
* A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on (phone number removed) to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: