You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Level 2 Nursery Practitioner
Level 2 Nursery Practitioner Vacancy
Walthamstow, East London
Full Time, Permanent vacancy
35/40 hours per week
Salary is dependent upon experience & qualifications
We are looking for a dynamic person to come and join our client's team based in Walthamstow, East London.
Working in children between the ages 3 months-5 years, you’ll need to be highly committed to providing children with the very best care and learning opportunities, with an interest to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills.
- To assist in developing and maintaining an attractive, educational play environment in the
line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To promote children’s personal, social & emotional development, communication and language
and physical development and contribute towards meeting children’s needs within the
nursery day for security, nourishment, stimulation and rest.
- To contribute to the record keeping and planning cycle in order to ensure that children
receive individual consideration, access and developmentally appropriate action towards
promoting their development needs.
- Take responsibility to regularly complete own key children’s records within agreed
- To work proactively within the staff team to identify and plan activities that promote and
extend the children’s learning experiences.
- To use own initiative
- Previous experience of working within a childcare setting
- Must hold a minimum level 2 childcare qualification
- A first aid qualification is preferred
- A firm understanding of the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email an updated version of your CV to (url removed)
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
By submitting your application to this vacancy you consent to The FRCE Recruitment Group holding your personal data on our database.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
FRCE Recruitment Group
The job: has been sent to: