You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teaching Assistant L2 Required for EYFS - Wigan
Milk Education is looking to appoint a TA L3 to work in EYFS at a two-form entry school in Wigan. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible and the working hours will be 08:30am until 15:30pm with a half an hour lunch break.
This role is a long term role and is for a minimum of 8 weeks with the possibility of this continuing longer. The ideal candidate will have previous EYFS experience, will be confident undertaking Phonics and is competent with EYFS assessment framework.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 3)
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School in the last 12 months
* Previous EYFS and Phonics experience
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment frameworks
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
* A grade C in English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent)
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Regular and local work with flexibility
* A variety of job roles to choose from to suit your needs
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click ‘apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: