You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS2 Teacher - LIVERPOOL
Job Title: KS2 Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £110 - £130 a day
Sector / Industry: Education - Primary
Job Reference: SWKS2
Summary of Role: KS2 Teacher
Previous experience working with KS2? Are you a confident practitioner? This could be the role for you!
A mainstream Primary school based in L36 area are looking for a KS2 Teacher with recent experience within UK Primary schools. The role is to start after the Feb half term.
This position will be working within upper KS2 initially in Year 5. However, as this position will be a temp contract covering until Dec 19 then you may be required to move to a new year group within KS2 in September. The position may be extended.
The classes are of around 27 pupils with limited behaviour problems. Some mild SEND but flexible working and an ability to adapt your teaching and delivery styles to suit the different needs and abilities within your class is essential.
The school are looking for someone who is:
- Positive and proactive
- Calm and caring
- A friendly team player
- Able to use their initiative
- Confident to be the stability and support needed
All applicants will be subject to our compliance procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview. Milk Education put the safety of the children at the forefront.
* Planning and delivering engaging lessons
* Keeping up to date with new initiatives
* Support the needs of individual children
* Overcome barriers to learning
* Uphold the ethos of the school
* Effectively assess the children and maintain tracking.
* Follow all school policies
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous UK Primary experience
* QTS qualification or equivalent
* Experience working with children in KS2
* DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Steph Wiswall (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: