You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Computer Science Teacher
We are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and capable Computer Science Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ Secondary School within the borough of Islington.
This role is to start in Immediately with a view to a permanent contract.
This Computer Science Teacher role will require you to deliver an exciting and stimulating curriculum to Key Stage’s 4 & 5. The main requirements of this role involve teaching lessons to mixed ability to students at a good/outstanding standard in a classroom setting. Although a large part of your role will be between yourself and the students it is also very important that you can collaborate effectively as part of a team.
The current Computer Science Teacher post is ideal for candidates with previous Computer Science teaching experience who hold the required qualifications:
* PGCE or BED or lots of experience in the subject
One of the main focuses of the school is recruiting Computer Science Teachers eager and keen to work in a ‘Good’ school who are highly focused on nurturing the students learning and development whilst creating an enjoyable and supportive environment for its staff members.
Although experienced Computer Science Teachers would be very well suited for this role, the school is more than happy to accept applications from newly qualified Teachers who have recently completed their teaching qualification. The school can support your NQT year and offer a very supportive and friendly environment for a newly qualified Computer Science Teacher.
The ideal Computer Science Teacher applicant will:
* Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
* Hold QTS or have recently completed their NQT year
* Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school’s policy and to the highest standard required.
* Work well independently and as part of a team
* Be committed to a high standard of marking and planning
* Possess a keenness for further development and training
This Computer Science Teacher job will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic and unique career experience and the opportunity to work with the OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school, and ‘Outstanding’ colleagues.
Tempest Resourcing offer:
* Ongoing CPD
* NQT support and guidance
* NQT Placements
* CV format advice and support
* Competitive rates
* Experienced teachers are paid to scale
* Wide choice of schools and locations
* Dedicated team of experienced consultants
* £100 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Tempest Resourcing Limited
The job: has been sent to: