You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Trainee Science Teacher
Would you like to find out more about a programme that offers up to 3 and half hours more teaching time than any other PGCE programmes?
Premier Pathways is a school based programme that develops your progress from graduate to a fully qualified teacher with QTS and a PGCE.
If you’re keen to start teaching Biology this academic year, then you need to apply today!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in the Sciences Considered– Premier Pathways Science PGCE Post
• Leading Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Science PGCE
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Science
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways Science PGCE
• Rare Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Science Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways Science PGCE
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways Science PGCE post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in the sciences and science related degrees
A leading South London school are hoping to appoint a Biology graduate to train as a Science Teacher from September. The school are hosting the programme to help support new teacher growth within London and the wider education community. They will offer the successful trainee science teacher an exceptional introduction to secondary teaching.
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. The programme is split into 3 phases of enhanced progression that allows all trainees more hours teaching time than any other ITT.
Found in London, this school is an outstanding secondary and is a 6 minute walk from the nearest station.
This Trainee Biology Teacher opportunity in London won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: